Tuesday 5 April 2016

Digipak final


This is my final digipak with the top photo being the inside page where the CD would fit over the artists body. My colour scheme followed conventions of the R&B genre; using red, white, black and gold, as the rest of Beyonce's album fits the R&B genre. For the spine I used the same text as on the front cover, although on the back page of text, I changed the font and colour in order to make it clearer and stand out. As Beyonce belongs to 'Columbia Records' I featured the companies logo in the top right hand corner of the back page, which was not too noticeable given that is was also red. My final choice of backgrounds was the red, old fashioned style wallpaper, with a light feature in the centre, and the back page was the bed of rose petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment