Monday 22 February 2016

Dance studio shot and rehearsals

FILM WITH A PAN FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
Choreography:

1. (0.10)
  'Bring the beat in' :
 - 2 dancers turned backs, clicking right and left, Stefi stands in centre clicking above head.
 - Hand cuts down forward and stops music, continues it.
 - (super bowl 8.00) step to side and march x3, repeat.



2. (0.38)
 'Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (they say love hurt)
 But I know (it's gonna take a little work)
 Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears
 And finally you put me first' :
  - (super bowl 8.38) hand flick up and left and right
  - (super bowl 8.54) hands round from head and pop on hips
  - (super bowl 9.39) 2 step and lean, repeat
  - jumping.




3. (1.19)
  'Ooh! Come on baby
 You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
 You put my love on top
 Ooh oooohh! Come on baby
 You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
 My love on top' :
  - point both fingers down as tilt of camera
  - (crazy in love at V fest 0.26) walk/ strut to right then head flick
  - SAME but walk other way
  - (crazy in love V fest 0.58) click fingers up, quickly down and turn to right, spin?
  - (crazy in love V fest 2.16) drop down and arm flick up by right side
  - end with hands on hips.





4. (2.32)
 'Finally you put my love on top
 Oh! baby
 You put my love on top, top, top, top, top  (fall below 1 by 1)
 You put my love on top
 Oh Oh! Come on baby
 You put my love on top, top, top, top, top   (stand in line and move to right)
 My love on top' :
  - hand on hip and fan with one hand flicking in beat
  - head flick down passionately
  - point, then on 2 top fall 1,2,3 then up 1,2
  - Stefi jumps up to say last love on top
  - (crazy in love at V fest 2.30) lifts and moves to the back.
  - stand in line and move alternate to left and right
  - lean forward and kiss.




5.   (2.55)
    'Baby you're the one that I need'
    'Baby, baby, it's you'
    'When I need you everything stops'  (clapping)

No comments:

Post a Comment