Monday 8 February 2016

Shooting day

This is the equipment that I used on the day of filming which included: the light, tripod, camera, surrounding camera light and background pop up.
This is the outfit for the window sill scene.

This was the first scene which I filmed beginning 'honey, honey'. As I had 5 windowsills to choose from I tested this shot on two different windows and with/ without the main light. My final/ favourite position was the first window along and with the light.
This is the second scene I shot, which was the wind effect scene, which began 'baby,baby'. Again I completed this shot from various distances and angles, with and without the light. My favourite shot was with the light and the camera tilted as in the photo to the left. The light in this scene gave a glow type effect.
This is the outfit for the wind scene.

This was Fran doing one of the group shots, which consisted of using the screen with a light positioned behind it for added brightness, which needed to hit just behind her head. I then placed the camera in a still position in order for Fran to complete her lyric line.
This scene was completed at the David Lloyd in Chigwell, where I filmed in the yoga room. This scene began with lyrics 'baby it's you' (second time). I made use of the lighting at the bottom of the wall, although this gave problems with focus which I resolved by selecting Stefi on the camera for which was the main point of focus. I completed this shot multiple times, with the camera remaining in the same place with Stefi moving along the room. This will then be merged together, like that in the countdown video.























This is the outfit for the editing scene, with the long black boots which I wanted to use.
















This was the dance routine shot, which was shot in a room which was wide enough for Stefi and dancers to move enough, but it was also plain black. I completed this shot in 5 different takes all filmed on the same day, but any transitions which I had forgotten to do i.e. a pan to the right, had to be added in once I began editing.
This is the outfit I chose for the dance routine shot, although the boys were both only wearing trousers and shirts to look more coordinated. Stefi wore a silver/ white dress.
 This was the outside shot which needed to take place whilst it was dark. The outfit was chosen to fit with the outside theme, but given the weather it was necessary to be able to film the entire shot all in one night. For this shot I used glitter  eye shadow which would show up in the darkness, as well as a bright light to further highlight it.


No comments:

Post a Comment