Monday 22 February 2016

Outside shot

1. (0.56)
    'Baby it's you (walking)
    You're the one I love
    You're the one I need
    You're the only one I see  (cross fingers to camera)
    Come on baby it's you  (jumping)
    You're the one that gives your all
    You're the one I can always call
    When I need you make everything stop  (right hand stop to music)
    Finally you put my love on top'  (tilt up)

2. (1.56)
    'Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (they say love hurt)(hold hand to ear)
    But I know (it's gonna take a little work)  (money hands)
    Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears  (up til _ spin to right)
    And finally you put me first'

3. (2.55)
    'Cause you're the one that I love'
    'You're the one I always call'

No comments:

Post a Comment