Thursday 17 March 2016

Ancillary products research


This post from Khloe's Instagram account is what I would like to mirror for the front cover of my album. As the album is called 4, I would like the 4 to feature on the front cover, perhaps behind or in front of the 4 images. This image will be taken of Stefi once and then over layed on Photoshop, before changing the opacity of the second, third and fourth, to give it a fading out effect. I will need to consider in the planning of the photo shoot, which type of outfit would be most appropriate for the front cover.
The wall of flowers, which features several times on Kim's Instagram page, is the desired effect which I would like to gain for the big middle 3 pages of the digipak. I will not be using a wall of flowers given the cost to produce such a huge amount of flowers, so instead I could use flower petals scattered on the floor for Stefi to lay over, or in the middle of the flowers.















This camera angle is one that I would consider using for the middle 3 pages. Although on my pages it would appear with Stefi lying over the top of the flowers, this could be achievable with a dozen or so roses/ peonies. Alternatively I could shoot this from above the flowers.














This middle 3 pages of Rihanna's digipak is similar to the flower idea which I like. Although Rihanna here is lying on a bush of roses, I would prefer to have pure flowers or rose petals (as shown above).










This photo I liked, and if possible I will try to incorporate it onto my digipak or poster. If on my digipak it would be on my middle pages lying over flowers, or alternatively on the back cover showing the songs featured. If on my
poster it would be just the main photo whilst she lays on a plain background. If I was to do this shot, I will need to consider carefully the type of clothing which I use to fit with the generic conventions of the genre.




As the album is called 4, I want to feature similar to the 1898 as just the number. This will be on my front and inside cover, with the opacity changed in order to see the photos behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment